No Bake Fudge
No Bake Fudge is a simple, healthy dairy-free fudge recipe with only 5 ingredients! No cooking required! This is truly a "Guiltless" pleasure!
- 1 cup organic nut butter (I use almond or peanut butter)
- 6 tablespoons raw organic cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil (be sure to melt it first)
- 6-8 organic pitted medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a food processor or blender, add all ingredients. Pulse until well combined (make sure dates are fully processed and mixture is smooth).
- Press fudge mixture into a small loaf pan lined with plastic wrap or wax paper and let chill in refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Cut into small bars and enjoy!
Store bars in refrigerator or freezer.
This is a simple, delicious vegan fudge recipe! Yes, you can have creamy dairy-free fudge that tastes even better than the real thing...AND is much better for you also! Raw cacao pwder (NOT cocoa powder) is full of antioxidants!
Enjoy these other healthy, sweet treats!
Cinnamon Date Dip