Mini Mushroom & Arugula Pizzas
(Use organic ingredients):
1 package whole grain wraps (I like Ezekiel)
2 cups fresh organic arugula
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup kalamata olives; pitted and sliced
1/2 cup chopped shallots or onion
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup organic tomato sauce
1 cup non-dairy mozzarella cheese (like Daiya)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (or 1-2 teaspoons dried)
1 teaspoon coconut oil (or olive oil)
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350'
2. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and saute.
3. Then add garlic, mushrooms and basil. Saute until mushrooms are soft. Add arugula and mix well.
4. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of tomato sauce on each wrap and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Top with 1-2 tablespoons of the mushroom mixture. Spread evenly. Add sliced olives and sea salt & pepper.
6. Bake for about 10-15 min. (Until cheese melts and wraps are crispy). Be sure wraps do not burn!
* This recipe makes about 4 wraps. You can double the ingredients to make all 8 pizzas or reduce it half to make just 2!
* Optional- top with pine nuts before baking.