Marilu Henner's 14 Important Lessons
I loved these 14 lessons from Marilu Henner that I found on (PCRM) Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine's website. They would be great lessons to read each day of the 21 Day Plan!
Every day, remember these important lessons:
1. Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.
2. Learn to love the food that loves you.
3. Set up your environment to win.
4. Life is all about progress, not perfection.
5. There’s no such thing as cheating. It’s all about gathering data. Every day is an experiment. But you’re not just in a laboratory; you’re in the laboratory of your life.
6. When you improve the quality of your food, the quantity takes care of itself.
7. Be supplied, not denied.
8. If you can’t hide it, decorate it.
9. Don’t wait for your life to begin.
10. Don’t throw a pity party. Do something nice for someone else.
11. Be resilient. The key to your life is how well you deal with Plan B.
12. The problem is the solution disguised.
13. Listen to what you say, you may mean it.
14. Getting healthy is NOT about measuring, weighing, or counting the fats, grams, calories, carbs, or points of the same old crappy food!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to 21 Day Lifestyle Change.