Honey Ginger Dressing
Honey Ginger Dressing is a sweet and tangy Asian-style dressing. It's delicious on salads, noodles, rice or quinoa! I love it over these Asian-style veggie wraps or quinoa salad!
2 tablespoons freshly
squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
tablespoon honey (or agave or coconut nectar)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
cup rice vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
cup Bragg Liquid Aminos (or low-sodium soy sauce/Tamari)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste (optional- but it makes creamier!)
Add all ingredients to a blender (except for red pepper flakes).
- Pulse until well combined. Stir in red pepper flakes.
- Pour 1 tablespoon over favorite salad, wrap, or on quinoa salad!
You might also like these other OIL-FREE salad dressings!