Garlic Miso Dressing
- 4 tbsp. rice vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 4 tbsp. sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 4 tbsp. organic white miso paste
- 4 tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos (or low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp. coconut or agave nectar
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- Dash of cayenne pepper (or more if you like it spicy!)
- In the Vitamix or blender, combine all ingredients and blend on medium-high until smooth.
- Immediately add to noodles or refrigerate in glass jar to use as a salad dressing.
Try it with soba noodles and veggies!