Chard Veggie Wrap
Chard Veggie Wrap is a delicious gluten-free alternative for a healthy veggie wrap! Top with sauteed tempeh for added protein! I like chard in this recipe because it's a very thick, firm green and wraps just as good as a flour wrap (without the carbs!). You could also use Bibb lettuce if you prefer. Top with honey ginger dressing for a sweet and tangy kick!
- Fresh chard leaves (1 per wrap)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- red cabbage, sliced
- matchstick carrots
- green onion, sliced
- Tempeh (steamed, then sauteed in strips) - optional
- Drizzle with Honey Ginger Dressing
- Wash and prep all veggies.
- Steam and slice tempeh into thin strips, then saute in coconut oil until lightly brown with Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce (optional).
- Remove thick stem from chard leaves. Lay chard flat.
- Place a spoonful of cabbage, red pepper, carrots and green onions in the center of the chard leaf. Add tempeh strips.
- Top with sliced avocado. Drizzle with Honey Ginger Dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional). Wrap and enjoy!
This wrap is delicious paired with this Asian-Style Quinoa salad! I use the same honey ginger dressing on the quinoa!
Readers who like this might also enjoy this roasted vegetable wrap or the pesto wrap!