Avocado Black Bean Dip
Avocado black bean dip is so delicious! It's sweet and spicy and VERY addicting! I call this a dip, not black bean salsa because it is much heartier than salsa. Serve this with tortialla chips or fill up a burrito with this tasty concoction. It is definitely a crowd pleaser, so bring it to your next gathering!
- 1-2 Avocados (diced)
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes (diced)
- 1 mango (diced)
- 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- Bunch of green onions, sliced
- Handful of cilantro (chopped)
- Juice of lime
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Season with: Sea salt, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili pepper, garlic powder (or any other seasonings you like!)
- Toss it all together and ENJOY!